We are the first organisation dedicated to menstruation in Myanmar.
We commission research, advocate, educate and raise awareness and create educational material on menstruation.
We work to normalise menstruation in Myanmar society and change the social norms restricting girls & women’s potential.
We are changing what menstruation means for Myanmar men & women by:
- Lifting the taboo that hinders access to vital information and healthcare.
- Educating them on what menstruation is : a process that plays a key role in creating life.
- Changing their belief that menstruation is dirty, into knowing it’s normal.
- Encouraging them to support girls & women for menstruating, rather than shame them.
- Helping girls & women feel proud of their bodies, to improve their dignity and their status.