Our Vision & Values
In Myanmar, becoming a woman, a common phrase used when a girl first menstruates, currently comes with a set of restrictions and reasons to feel inferior.
We believe it shouldn’t be the case.
- We believe that the right to be informed about one’s own body is a human right.
- We believe that far from being dirty and shameful, menstruation is noble.
- We believe that women’s bodies shouldn’t be an excuse to limit their potential.
- We believe that menstruation is everybody’s issue, not just women’s.
- We want to celebrate womanhood and improve the status of all women as a result.
We want to help build a Myanmar where girls look forward to becoming women.